How to book an appointment
You can book an appointment at any MIC clinic by calling Central Booking or requesting an appointment online. Our friendly and knowledgeable booking agents will do their best to find you an appointment at the location of your choice. They will walk you through any preparations you will need to do before your examination.
MIC accepts all requisitions
You can book an appointment at one of our clinics even if your practitioner gives you a different requisition form. MIC accepts all medical or diagnostic imaging requisitions. MIC is a trusted partner to Edmonton and area health care practitioners and we would be honoured to be involved in your care.
To book an appointment
call Central Booking at 780-450-1500 or toll free at 1-800-355-1755
Central Booking Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Appointments are required for all medical imaging services except X-rays.
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. Patients who miss their appointments, or fail to notify us at least 24 hours in advance, may be charged a $25.00 fee.
What to bring to your appointment
- The requisition form your health care practitioner gave you with the details of the exam requested.
- Your Alberta Health Care card and a second piece of identification with your name and photo (if possible).
What you need to know about your appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Some examinations require specific preparations and it is very important that you follow these instructions. If you don’t prepare properly for your examination, it may be necessary to delay or reschedule your appointment.
- We do our best to stay on time, but sometimes appointments take longer than expected which may cause delays for other patients.
What we need to know
When you make your appointment, we will ask you if:
- You have any mobility restrictions.
- You are diabetic.
- There is a chance you might be pregnant.
We look forward to meeting you and taking care of your medical imaging needs.